Experiences with Alice DSL
Alice DSL is an internet provide in Germany. Once you’re in Germany, and you’ve secured an apartment that you love and can call home, there are many things you will need to get together in order to truly feel at home. Internet is one of those things. There are many DSL providers to choose from in Germany, and each and every one has its flaws as well as its benefits.
Alice DSL is rather popular in Germany and liked by many as well as disliked by quite a few. In order to decide if Alice should be your DSL provider you will have to weight the pros and cons and see if perhaps the complaints that others may have are not so bad, or a definite turn off.
So what are the Pros and Cons of Alice DSL?
· Alice DSL is affordable
· There is no minimum contract length with Alice and so when you have to leave Germany or if you are not satisfied with their service, you can end your contract hassle free.
· They offer affordable packages for land line and internet.
· English speaking technicians may be available in customer service
· Long installation times: In some cases, Alice DSL may take 6-8 weeks to get set up.
· Customer service is at times not very helpful
· Long waiting times to get through to customer service
· Coverage may not be good depending on the area you are living in
· Customers report frequent problems with routers from Alice
· Frequent problems with internet connection
It is always a wise decision to get a better idea of what is on the market and compare prices, packages and reviews before settling on an Internet provider. There is no harm in taking some time out to really look into the different companies. In fact, even though you may be desperate to get internet as soon as possible, in the long run, doing the adequate amount of research may pay off. This may save you from signing a contract with a provider that has a lot of technical issues that causes you to lose internet connection on a regular basis. In such circumstances going without the service for a few days rather than having to deal with the stress of paying for something that leaves you disgruntled will definitely be worth it.
Here is a list of other DSL providers:
http://www.check24.de/ may come in handy and make your quest to finding the right DSL provider an easy one. They compare rates and prices, helping to lighten your research.