The Best Restaurants in Munich
Munich is well known for its hip dining establishments, haute cuisine and sophisticated dining amidst artwork and in historic locales.
Some popular restaurants include:
- Tantris serves Continental and European gourmet haute cuisine created by International Chef Hans Haas.
- Vinaiolo features fine European and Italian cuisine, and its popularity means that reservations are required.
- Café Reitschule offers European and German dishes in a hip young spot with music.
- Osteria Italiana serves European and Italian cuisine in a historic building with exquisite artwork.
- Seehaus Im Engischen Garten features European, Bavarian, German and Regional cuisine along with great beers all served in a traditional park-like beer garden.
- Austernkeller or oyster cellar features fine fresh Seafood and Continental cuisine in a cozy and casual atmosphere.
- La Famiglia serves fine European and Italian dishes in a circa 1400s hotel.
- Hirschgarten features delicious European and German cuisine, along with local and regional fare in a beer garden setting.
- Ederer is the home of Ethnic dishes, and European and German cuisine created by celebrity Chef Karl Ederer.
- Cage Glockenspiel is the place to find delicious coffee, great beer and a light menu perfect for lunch.